Now more than ever, it’s important to take time to focus on yourself. With all that is happening in this world, it’s easy to become immersed in your phone and all of the other things on your to-do list. Tonight, we want you to do something different, take time for yourself. Do something that will make you feel good. We’ve rounded up five of our team’s favorite ways to relax and unwind after a long day, that we challenge you to try.
- Meditate: There is no time like the present to try to start mediating. We challenge you to take 10 minutes of time tonight to focus on being in the present, and find peace within yourself. There are great apps like Headspace that are currently offering free trials. Another app that our team loves for mediation is the Peloton app. They are also giving people 90 days of free use.
- Take a bath: Giving yourself a nice hot both is known to have a ton of benefits. From helping your muscles, joints and bones to balancing your hormones, taking a bath is the much-needed Zen that so many of us need. Go ahead and add some Epsom Salts or a bath bomb to your bath tonight for some added relaxation. To help you relax this week, we’re giving all of our customers a bath bomb when you place your next Physicians Grade PRIME order.
- Update your skincare routine: Like many of us, we’re sure that your makeup routine has pared down a bit as we’ve all been staying at home. With this, now is the time to give your skin some of that TLC it needs. A crowd favorite is blending one to two Revive Drops into your moisturizer, as many people say they have glowing skin the morning after.
- Light a candle: From the flicker of the wick, to the smell of the candle, it is proven that lighting a candle may have many health benefits. Scented candles with quality essential oils are known to promote relaxation that will lead to a quality sleep tonight. Some of our favorites are sold on Nordstrom.
- Journal: Journaling is known to have an incredible amount of possible benefits for our overall health and mental health. Taking 5 minutes a day to write down what you are thankful for, and what you are worried about, allows you to get those thoughts out of your mind, so you no longer dwell on them.
We challenge you to try one of these means of relaxation tonight, and tag us on social media using @p.g.prime! And don’t forget, with your next order of one of our products, you’ll get a FREE bath bomb, to make your next bath even better. Click here.